Why see a Dietitian?
- If you are looking to learn how to eat healthfully by including all types of foods in moderation, and increase your sense of well being.
- If you are looking to achieve a healthy weight by making a lifestyle change and by avoiding "fad diets".
- If you are struggling with disordered eating or an eating disorder and hope to normalize your eating and free yourself from food and eating issues.
- If you are an emotional eater and hope to develop a healthier relationship with food.
- If your doctor or health care professional has advised you that you should change your eating habits to help current health issueas or prevent future health complications.